gadjet

Saturday 9 March 2013

song dat i sing



salam bil khoir. * budak nak blaja speaking*
today  i woke up, i see hanni nabila ready to go test drive.bella is still on her bed .
and me , OH yes ALHAMDULILLAH i'm still alive .
woke up , to solat subuh . take a breath , yes it's so cool .
so lonely dat morning . i get my fon to listen mp3.i play a random song .
i suddenly laughing alone,the song dat i sing lah !
rememmbered to yana . the songs dat we sing was recorded .
 i even forgot dat song i've saved .
i gotta miss dat moment . seriously .
yana , is my roomate . she's older than me . so , we call she kak yana .
now she went home .
 i'm just thinking dat one day after september we will not stay together anymore.
and i will miss dat moment .
 i' not mean she only . all of my roomate . whos has been my roomate also.
our mutual , love or grief dat's liku kehidupan yang tak akan pernah tiada . emm i miss .
emm i cn't upload la . . song .

okay wasalam ..
bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment